InkedCartel.com will respond to all alleged infringement notices to fully comply with the Digital Millennium Copy Right Act of 1998 (DMCA). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used in a way that constitutes as copyright infringement and, is accessible via our platforms, we request you provide written communication of the details associated to allow the notice to be compliant and allowing us to act.
The details to include in your communication are as below:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- Identification of where the claimed infringing material is located on our platforms. Please provide a working link
- Include an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- Sufficient contact information such as address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement that the complaining party has good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law
- A statement provided under penalty of legal address that all provided information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner
Please be aware that subject to law you will be liable for damages, including costs and professional fees, if you misrepresent information regarding an alleged copyright infringement. You may want to contact a legal advisor to better understand your full rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
Please provide the above information via email, with the subject, ‘Copyright Infringement’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receiving a complete infringement notice, we will then proceed to remove the infringed material and notify the copyright owner of its removal. Further, in accordance with DMCA, we will terminate any User accounts that continue to repeatedly submit copyrighted or infringing content to our platforms.